Skip to main content

Roller Champions is not Split Screen But Is it Coming Soon?

Is Roller Champions Split Screen? Will it be Available in Future?





When I played roller champions more than 20 hours then I wondered Can I play it with my friend by using split screen? Is it possible?

I will answer all your queries in this post. Ubisoft may introduce split screen because it is the need of the hour. You can play roller champions with your friend without needing split screen but right now, roller champions doesn't support split screen.

Will Split screen feature will be available in future?

I think they may or may not bring this feature because if they bring this feature then popularity and number of players of this game will  double in seconds.
Acc. to my point of views, they will not bring it because most of the free popular online games doesn't have split screen.
The main problem in making this feature available is that then they have to count the ranking of two players at the same time with same account which is not feasible because you can login only with one account at a time in roller champions.

Benefits of Split screen in Roller Champions

1. You will not lose because your teammate is not passing the ball.
2. Your rank will increase drastically because the secret to win in roller champions is teamwork and teamwork beats the players of the top who just want to do all on their own.
3.You can easily play this game without buying any extra console or pc.

Why fans of roller champions want split screen feature?

Fans of roller champions want split screen feature because they are tired of random players not passing the ball when they are chased and surrounded by opposite team players.

It triggers me a lot when I do all the hardwork of tackling and  then my teammate doesn't pass me the ball. Every player faces this problem and they get more agitated when they are aiming for ranking but because of their selfish teammate they lose the match.

Also Read:Roller Champions tips and tricks by World Champion!

Conclusion

I will notify you when split screen feature will become available  through email and you can comment your email in the comment box. I will delete your comment under 12 Hours.
I really wish this game would have split screen which will make this game 1000% more fun but behind the scene the developers may have their own reasons.

FAQs

Can you play roller champions split screen? Does roller champions have split screen?

No, roller champions does not support split screen.

Thanks for reading if you like it or not then please comment down because your one negative or positive comment keeps me motivated for months!!

Comments

–>