Skip to main content

How to Unblock Someone on Fall Guys: Step-by-Step Guide

 How to Unblock Someone on Fall Guys: Step-by-Step Guide

By mistake, you may have blocked someone in fall guys but the next moment you are wondering how to unblock them. I was also in your position when I blocked one of my friends and I couldn't find a way to unblock him at that moment but I have figured it out for you.
You will just need his username to unblock someone on fall guys.

Step1: Run the game and open the main menu of fall guys.
Step2: Click on the pink button with three white guys.

Step3: Enter your friend username in the search bar and click the blue profile button next to your friend's name.

Step4: Now select the second option to unblock.                    

It will ask you for confirmation to unblock your mate just press the unblock option with lightning-fast fingers!

Congrats! You have successfully unblocked someone on fall guys.


Thanks for reading! if you like it or not, please comment because your one negative or positive comment keeps me motivated for months!

Comments

–>