Skip to main content

How to Use Rapid Reload in Guardians of The Galaxy

 How to Use Rapid Reload in Guardians of The Galaxy

When I unlocked this perk of rapid reload in Guardians of The Galaxy then in the beginning I didn't quite understand how to use or activate it while shooting but after some time with 999+IQ thinking I got the solution.
I still laugh at myself that I am so dumb to not understand because it is so simple to use.
Just follow my footsteps as I guide you Guardian!

Step1: Shoot your amazing blasters and don't stop until two green lines appears in the bar.
Step2: Just press the jump button when the line in the bar is in the green region.

Peter quil will now just roll his blasters and shoot without the blasters getting overheated as shown in below gif.

I think it may had cleared your query but if you are still facing any problem in the game then comment down, I will answer it as humanely fast as possible.

Thanks for reading! if you like it or not, please comment because your one negative or positive comment keeps me motivated for months!

Comments

–>